The Vantage Mobility (VMI) long channel rear-entry conversion with ADA-Compliant with manual bi-folding ramp, combines rear-entry style, maneuverability and affordability for the wheelchair accessible Toyota Sienna Hybrid. Call our sales team if interested in long-channel Toyota conversion.
With the industry’s widest rear access opening, the conversion includes several options for rear passenger seating. Accommodating up to 2 wheelchair users or 4 passengers and 2 wheelchairs.
The Vantage Mobility (VMI) wheelchair accessible van is the nation’s most affordable rear-entry conversion. It is a long-cut, rear-entry conversion with a near-effortless ADA-compliant manual spring-assisted bi-fold ramp for easy accessibility.
- Only available on FWD LE & FWD XLE 8 Passenger Trim levels
- 39.5” Wide Manual Fold Out Ramp
- Rear Hatch has added pull strap for ease of use, interior emergency release handle.
- Spare tire option only available if OEM equipped
- Slider doors maintain OEM Power function
- Toggle clamps for ramp stowage with anti-rattle device on rear hatch
- Counterbalance spring assist for ramp lifting
- Aluminum L-Track tie down system
- Black Chroma Phantom 2.2mm Altro Safety flooring
- Black Carpet sidewalls
- Interior and Exterior Lighting meets ADA CFR Title 49 Part 38 Subpart B
- Standard passenger 16” fixed Freedman seat
- Manual 4-point wheelchair restraint system
- Suspension OEM modified heavy duty coil springs
- Process of galvanneal and e-coating to mitigate rust
- 3 year/36,000 mile conversion warranty. 7 year structural warranty (from rust through corrosion)